- Jess and Stephanie Palmer, parents of three children, were arrested Monday on child neglect charges near Ocala after deputies found knives and suspected drugs near the children, who were dirty and had multiple bug bites.
- Expect delays this week due to lane closures on 23rd Avenue in Gainesville near the Fresh Market store.
- Italy’s top criminal court has overturned the acquittal of American student Amanda Knox.
- A Norwegian woman and Israeli man kidnapped by Bedouin tribesmen and held captive since Friday have been released.
- North Korea has issued a new threat against the United States in a state broadcast.
Mar. 26, 2013: Morning News in 90By Rachel Jones