Primetime on Florida's 5 WUFT-TV
From Our Newsroom
A fiddle competition, banjo contest, and plenty of quintessential Florida food can be found at the 61st Florida Folk Festival this Memorial Day weekend.
The swearing in of new Gainesville Mayor Ed Braddy created a buzz inside the Thelma Boltin Center because of all the changes he plans to bring.
Gainesville police say Larry VanTassell could be suicidal. He has been considered missing and endangered since Saturday after calling his parents and telling them he was thinking of killing himself.
As commissioners ranked candidates, Bourey was first, Stockton Whitten of Brevard County was second and Charles Oliver of Pensacola was third.
The entire seventh-grade class at High Springs Community School also left on a field trip Tuesday morning to the Holocaust museum in St. Petersburg as part of the school’s unit on remembering the Holocaust.
News From Our National PartnersNPR
- Flooding Brings San Antonio To Standstill, Kills One
- 'We'll Keep Running': Thousands Complete Final Mile Of Boston Marathon
- Stunned By Military Sex Scandals, Advocates Demand Changes
- Job Searching While Black: What's Behind The Unemployment Gap?
- Obama Forgets To Salute; Sparks Debate On Presidential Tradition
- Former State Dept. Official Offers Critique of American Foreign Policy Decisions
- Brooks and Marcus Discuss Obama's National Security Address, Disaster Spending
- On Netflix, Streaming Entertainment Is New 'Development' for Traditional TV
- Close-Knit Okla. Community Meets Tornado Aftermath With Resilience
- News Wrap: Russia Says Syria Has Agreed to Peace Conference