- Pinwheels placed around Alachua County are being used to mark Child Abuse Prevention Month. A group of local businesses will host an event April 20 to show how to prevent child abuse.
- Police made 23 arrests in Louisville, Ky., following the celebration of the Louisville Cardinals’ NCAA Division I men’s basketball championship win Monday night.
- A Snagajob.com survey shows more managers are hiring and summer job wages are rising.
- Iran started production on two uranium mines and a yellow cake plant Tuesday. Iran said its new energy program is peaceful.
- Jay-Z and Beyonce received backlash following the couple’s decision to spend their one-year wedding anniversary in Havana, Cuba.
Obama is the third president to travel to Vietnam and lifts half-century ban on selling arms to Vietnam. That and more in 90 seconds.