- University of Florida Neurologist Dr. Michael Okun has written a book, titled “Parkinson’s Treatment: 10 Secrets to a Happier Life.” Okun’s goal is to reach everyone facing the disease.
- Florida Gulf Coast University students camped out in front of the school’s ticket office Tuesday to get a ticket to the Sweet Sixteen game against the University of Florida this Friday. FGCU is the first 15-seed team ever to advance to the third level of the NCAA tournament.
- North Dakota Governor Jack Dalrymple has signed three bills restricting abortion in his state. The laws are set to go into effect in August.
- After two weeks of closures, Cyprus banks remain closed in an effort to stop depositors from quickly draining their accounts. Cyprus will have to raise more than $7 billion to receive an international bailout.
- A fossilized egg from the extinct Elephant Bird will be for sale next month in London. The egg is 120 times the size of a normal chicken egg.
Officials report the debris from the Egyptair plane crash has been found and there is speculation that it may have been an act of terror. That and more in 90 seconds.