- Gainesville city elections are today, and the polls are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The body of Al Mendez, of Gilchrist County, was found more than a week after he and another man jumped into the Suwannee River to save an 8-year-old boy.
- Investigators say they found evidence of a planned attack in the dorm of a UCF student who was found dead Monday.
- Hillary Clinton announced in a video her support on the issue of same-sex marriage.
- Residents in northeast Colombia set piles of tires on fire and threw rocks at police Monday in protest of poor living conditions.
Correction: The video incorrectly spells the country Colombia as “Columbia.”