- A Marion County firefighter and paramedic has resigned after officials say he took medication belonging to a patient while on duty.
- U.S. employers added 157,000 jobs in the retail, construction, health care and the wholesale trade sectors in January.
- 2.3 million bottles of cough and cold syrup have been recalled due to possible child-safety-cap failure.
- Following his confirmation as the next secretary of state, Sen. John Kerry made stops across Massachusetts Thursday to thank constituents for their support.
- A Turkish security guard was killed Friday when a suicide bomber attacked the U.S. Embassy in the Turkish capital.
Crash investigators in Colombia are analyzing data on flight recorders from the charter plane that went down killing 71. That and more in 90 seconds.