- Local law enforcement is in charge of making sure all the internet cafes in Alachua County are shut down.
- A man suspected of a Capital City Bank robbery in Gainesville is behind bars.
- The Bradford County Sheriff’s Office is installing bright-red signs outside of registered sexual predators’ homes to inform residents about convicted sexual predators in the area.
- The federal government is launching an investigation of Florida’s $1 billion Hardest Hit mortgage-assistance program.
- A new Pollo Tropical location in Gainesville will bring about 50 jobs to the area.
The University of Florida continues to implement safety measures ahead of Richard Spencer talk, state of emergency declared. That and more in 90 seconds.