- Local law enforcement is in charge of making sure all the internet cafes in Alachua County are shut down.
- A man suspected of a Capital City Bank robbery in Gainesville is behind bars.
- The Bradford County Sheriff’s Office is installing bright-red signs outside of registered sexual predators’ homes to inform residents about convicted sexual predators in the area.
- The federal government is launching an investigation of Florida’s $1 billion Hardest Hit mortgage-assistance program.
- A new Pollo Tropical location in Gainesville will bring about 50 jobs to the area.
April 12, 2013: Morning News in 90By Michal Higdon
[jwplayer config=”News-video” file=”wuftnews/20130412videoupdate1.mp4″ html5_file=”http://fms01.jou.ufl.edu/wuftnews/20130412videoupdate1.mp4″ image=”http://www.wuft.org/videoupdates/files/2012/10/WUFT-Generic-Logo_final-854×480.png”]