- The body of 19-year-old Haemant Nathooram, the second missing Gilchrist County man, was recovered. Nathooram and 38-year-old AJ Melendez, whose body was found Monday, died while trying to rescue an 8-year-old boy who fell in the river 8 days ago.
- A trustee overseeing Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy case has filed a motion in a Tampa court asking for the exclusive right to sell her story to help her pay her debts. Anthony is currently unemployed and has not received any money to tell her story.
- North Korea warned today it will take strong military action if the U.S. deploys any more nuclear-capable B-52 bombers on the Korean Peninsula. At least one bomber flew over South Korea in recent weeks as part of a join military drill with the country, according to the Pentagon.
- Pope Francis met with religious representatives from 12 faith traditions today at his installation mass. The pope promised visitors that he will continue the church’s dialogue with Jews and will work with Muslims for the common good.
- Delta passengers were treated to pizza delivered in police cars while they were stranded for hours on a tarmac in Tennessee due to severe weather.
Protests outside White House as result of Trump Administration's federal withdraw of public school transgender protections.