How does Sustaining Membership work?
Sustaining Members give us a dependable base of support for the programs you count on. When you become a Monthly Sustainer, your donation is ongoing until you say otherwise. Your credit or debit card will automatically be billed each month. You’ll save time, money, and resources!Became a Sustainer!
People like you, who care enough to invest in your station by contributing $5 or more each month through automatic monthly deductions from your credit card.
Benefits of a Sustaining Membership:
- Uninterrupted membership
- No additional renewal notices
- Special invitations to events and screenings
- Monthly WUFT eNewsletters
- Your donation is charged to your credit or debit card each month automatically
- You will receive a tax letter every January
- You are automatically entered into contests and drawings.
- You are entitled to a thank you gift each year — just email (hyperlink to email@example.com) us annually to request a gift.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I update or make changes to my Sustaining Donation?
- How do I cancel or suspend my WUFT Sustaining Membership?
- How do I update my contact information or check the status of my account?
- Why am I getting renewal notices? I thought I was a Sustaining Member.
- I just pledged to give monthly. When will my card be charged?
- Do I have to pledge again to receive a thank you gift?
- When can I expect my thank you gift?
- Am I entered into the pledge drive contests?
- Is my gift to WUFT tax-deductible?
1. How do I update or make changes to my Sustaining Membership?
There are a few different ways you can change your payment information for your monthly donations:
Please call our 24-hour pledge center at 352-392-9838
2. How do I cancel or suspend my WUFT Sustaining Membership?
Call our WUFT Member line at (352) 392-5551 with your request, or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your contact information and/or membership ID number with your request.
3. How do I update my contact information or check on the status of my account?
To update your contact information or check on your membership, please call our WUFT Member line at (352)392-5551 or email email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and/or membership number in the message.
4. Why am I getting renewal notices? I thought I was a Sustaining Member.
You may have a duplicate membership account under different contact information. Please contact our Sustaining Member line at (352)392-5551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the notice for information about your membership.
5. I just pledged to give monthly. When will my card be charged?
Your first monthly gift will be charged towards the beginning of each month.
6. Do I have to pledge again to receive a thank you gift?
No. If you have not chosen a gift with your pledge for the year, you can request one at any time, even during pledge drives. To request a gift email email@example.com or call the WUFT Member line during regular business hours at (352) 392-5551.
7. When can I expect my thank you gift?
Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks for the processing and delivery of your requested thank you gift. This includes codes and tickets as well.
8. Am I entered into contests?
Yes. As a monthly Sustaining Member, you are automatically entered into a monthly giveaway for a sustainer gift. You do not have to fill out the online entry form or call in a pledge during the on-air pledge drives.
9. Is my gift to WUFT tax-deductible?
Yes. Your gift your gift to WUFT is fully tax-deductible, minus the fair market value of any thank you gifts requested. Receipts are mailed out in January of the year after you make your donation.Became a Sustainer!