You live here, and there are issues in your community that you often wonder about.
Maybe it’s something you’ve seen driving around town. A curiosity your neighbor mentioned once. An uncovered or undercovered story never told by the local media.
At WUFT News, we want to hear from you.
Too often, local media miss the mark, leaving important issues untold. We want to tell your story, from your community. What are you curious about in your neighborhood?
This is your station, and with your help, we’ll investigate the stories about which you are most curious. Text your question to 352-458-4434 or enter it above, and we’ll work to find the answer.
Here are the 10 most recent stories from this series:
- “Dangerous Building” Backlog Is Too Much For Gainesville’s Annual City Budget
- 9 Candidates, 4 Counties: Melrose Voters Prepare For Primaries
- Melrose, Florida: Who Governs A Town With No Mayor?
- As Hurley House Comes Down, Catholic Gators Set Plans For New Student Activity Center
- Waldo’s History Chronicled In New Book
- Remembering The Forgotten Children Of Babyland
- Reception For Returning Veterans ‘Far Different’ From 20 Years Ago
- Gainesville Cohousing Offers Alternative Community Lifestyle, Partners With UF Landscape Architecture Students
- Poe Springs Park, Closed Since Irma, To Reopen By Memorial Day
- Pastor Owner Expresses Conflict Over Environmentalism, Economics in Stormwater Bill