- Investigators are still searching for the man who attacked a woman in the Campus Lodge Apartments parking lot.
- Gainesville and Alachua County leaders have shared their plans to keep police officers and deputies at elementary schools for the next year.
- A central Minnesota school district that was the site of a school shooting in 2003 is the first in the state to start using bulletproof white boards.
- A man suspected of shooting his stepfather, a Washington, D.C., police officer, on Monday has turned himself in.
- Federal investigators talked to the parents of the accused Boston bombers in Russia Wednesday morning.
- In Boston, Vice President Joe Biden attended the memorial service of the MIT police officer shot by one of the Boston bombing suspects.
A police officer who shot an autistic man's caretaker who had his hands up during a miscommunication in July was charged with attempted manslaughter. That and more in 90 seconds.