- The stomach virus that reportedly broke out at Atrium at Gainesville, a senior living community, earlier this month shows no signs of spreading.
- A Florida boy was left with cuts and bruises after he survived an attack by an 8-foot alligator.
- The number of Boston Marathon bombing injuries has jumped from 170 to 282, with 48 victims still hospitalized and one in critical condition.
- Iran has denied involvement in a suspected terror plot in Canada.
- People can turn in their unwanted, unused or illegal pills Saturday to local authorities with no questions asked as part of National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
President Donald Trump has announced Alexander Acosta as his new pick to head the Department of Labor. That and more in 90 seconds.