- The stomach virus that reportedly broke out at Atrium at Gainesville, a senior living community, earlier this month shows no signs of spreading.
- A Florida boy was left with cuts and bruises after he survived an attack by an 8-foot alligator.
- The number of Boston Marathon bombing injuries has jumped from 170 to 282, with 48 victims still hospitalized and one in critical condition.
- Iran has denied involvement in a suspected terror plot in Canada.
- People can turn in their unwanted, unused or illegal pills Saturday to local authorities with no questions asked as part of National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
April 23, 2013: Afternoon News in 90By Wade Millward
[jwplayer config=”News-video” file=”wuftnews/20130423videoupdate2.mp4″ html5_file=”http://fms01.jou.ufl.edu/wuftnews/20130423videoupdate2.mp4″ image=http://www.wuft.org/videoupdates/files/2012/10/WUFT-Generic-Logo_final-854×480.png]