- The Gainesville annexation election is Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- A Gainesville committee will meet Tuesday to discuss a proposal that would create a buffer zone around abortion clinics.
- President Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia said he is close to reaching an agreement with FARC rebels.
- An armed gang in northern Italy took $13 million from an armored vehicle and got away.
- A new high-tech device collects ocean data by using solar and wave power.
The University of Florida continues to implement safety measures ahead of Richard Spencer talk, state of emergency declared. That and more in 90 seconds.