- Pinwheels placed around Alachua County are being used to mark Child Abuse Prevention Month. A group of local businesses will host an event April 20 to show how to prevent child abuse.
- Police made 23 arrests in Louisville, Ky., following the celebration of the Louisville Cardinals’ NCAA Division I men’s basketball championship win Monday night.
- A Snagajob.com survey shows more managers are hiring and summer job wages are rising.
- Iran started production on two uranium mines and a yellow cake plant Tuesday. Iran said its new energy program is peaceful.
- Jay-Z and Beyonce received backlash following the couple’s decision to spend their one-year wedding anniversary in Havana, Cuba.
The National Park Services is looking into an illegally placed banner on the Statue of Liberty reading "Refugees Welcome". That and more in 90 seconds.