- Two children are recovering from internal burns due to smoke inhalation following a house fire in Miami.
- Florida Atlantic University apologized for a controversial class assignment. A student was asked to write the name of Jesus on a piece of paper and then to stomp on it.
- Temperatures at Clearwater Beach are in the 50s and temperatures in the water are in the 60s.
- A Hillsborough County teenager found a photo on Twitter from a 2005 pornographic video of a man and a young girl, possibly a toddler. Authorities hope the attention will lead to new tips and the identification of the girl.
- A two-headed bull shark fetus was removed from its mother after being caught in the Florida Keys. Michigan State University researchers said it’s the first known case of its kind.
Governor Rick Scott visited Southwest Florida after Hurricane Irma ripped through the area. That and more in 90 seconds.