- Two children are recovering from internal burns due to smoke inhalation following a house fire in Miami.
- Florida Atlantic University apologized for a controversial class assignment. A student was asked to write the name of Jesus on a piece of paper and then to stomp on it.
- Temperatures at Clearwater Beach are in the 50s and temperatures in the water are in the 60s.
- A Hillsborough County teenager found a photo on Twitter from a 2005 pornographic video of a man and a young girl, possibly a toddler. Authorities hope the attention will lead to new tips and the identification of the girl.
- A two-headed bull shark fetus was removed from its mother after being caught in the Florida Keys. Michigan State University researchers said it’s the first known case of its kind.
A police officer who shot an autistic man's caretaker who had his hands up during a miscommunication in July was charged with attempted manslaughter. That and more in 90 seconds.