- Gainesville voters begin casting ballots for a new Mayor and City Commissioner during early voting.
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office arrested Ronald Gassaway, a reserve deputy, on a domestic battery charge Sunday.
- The 115 cardinals will vote to elect a successor to retired Pope Benedict XVI Tuesday, March 12, in the Sistine Chapel.
- Man accused of the gang rape and deadly beating of a New Delhi woman found dead in his prison cell.
- Today marks the second anniversary of the tsunami, earthquake and nuclear crisis in Japan that killed about 19,000 people.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office arrested 42 people during a undercover child pornography investigation. That and more in 90 seconds.