- Pothole repair at Northwest 16th Avenue and NW 23rd Avenue begins on Monday, March 4. A larger resurfacing project is set to begin in summer.
- Gainesville Regional Airport completed a $1.3 million renovation project that includes landscaping changes and energy-efficient upgrades. The airport is holding a ceremony on Feb. 28 at 3:30 p.m. to celebrate the completion of the renovations.
- Orlando police are searching for a man who attacked two women with a baseball bat.
- Iran’s foreign minister thinks an agreement can be reached concerning the country’s nuclear program.
- Pope Benedict XVI gave his final public address at the Vatican today, highlighting the highs and lows of his tenure as pope.
The University of Florida continues to implement safety measures ahead of Richard Spencer talk, state of emergency declared. That and more in 90 seconds.