- The GED Testing Service is switching to computer testing, which will double the cost of the test.
- An event will mark the one-year anniversary of Trayvon Martin’s death Tuesday night at Bo Diddley Community Plaza.
- The White House warns that $85 billion in automatic cuts will affect defense spending, small airports, food for new mothers and money for school construction.
- A rocket believed to be fired from Gaza exploded in southern Israel Tuesday, causing no injuries.
- Catholic pilgrims are heading to Rome for Pope Benedict XVI’s final public audience.
President Donald Trump has announced Alexander Acosta as his new pick to head the Department of Labor. That and more in 90 seconds.