- Authorities arrested three men Monday in connection with planting a fake credit card reader in a Jonesville ATM. Alachua County Sheriff’s Office said the men may be part of a larger criminal ring.
- Bronson resident, Timothy Cobb, was arrested on multiple charges after allegedly stealing and attempting to sell $4,000 in baseball cards and memorabilia.
- After being hacked Monday, the Burger King Twitter account is back to normal.
- Firefighters in China freed a 3-year-old girl who was trapped in a washing machine, while distracting her with candy.
- University of Florida students can vote in Student Government elections on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
[jwplayer config=”News-video” file=”wuftnews/20130219videoupdate2.mp4″ html5_file=”http://fms01.jou.ufl.edu/wuftnews/20130219videoupdate2.mp4″ image=http://www.wuft.org/videoupdates/files/2012/10/WUFT-Generic-Logo_final-854×480.png]
Maddy Park is offering to pay cab fare for Asian American senior citizens, or Asian American women who don't feel safe, or can't afford it. It comes after a rise in hate crimes against Asian Americans. That and more in 90 seconds.