- Alachua County Sheriff’s Deputies are determining the cause of death for a Gainesville couple found dead in their apartment yesterday afternoon.
- Today the U.S. Senate considers Counterterrorism Advisor John Brennan to head the CIA.
- The massive manhunt to capture former police officer Christopher Dorner continues in California.
- NASA is tracking a large asteroid that will pass by Earth next Friday.
- A woman has vandalized a famous painting with a marker in Northern France.
The Gainesville Regional Transit System is reviewing a request that could bring driverless buses to the city of Gainesville within the next year. That and more in 90 seconds.