- A Marion County firefighter and paramedic has resigned after officials say he took medication belonging to a patient while on duty.
- U.S. employers added 157,000 jobs in the retail, construction, health care and the wholesale trade sectors in January.
- 2.3 million bottles of cough and cold syrup have been recalled due to possible child-safety-cap failure.
- Following his confirmation as the next secretary of state, Sen. John Kerry made stops across Massachusetts Thursday to thank constituents for their support.
- A Turkish security guard was killed Friday when a suicide bomber attacked the U.S. Embassy in the Turkish capital.
Feb. 1, 2013: Afternoon News In 90By Erik Ugartachea
[jwplayer config=”News-video” file=”wuftnews/20130201videoupdate2.mov” html5_file=”http://fms01.jou.ufl.edu/wuftnews/20130201videoupdate2.mov” image=”http://www.wuft.org/videoupdates/files/2012/10/WUFT-Generic-Logo_final-854×480.png”]