Join WUFT-TV for a PBS Member exclusive Dressing Downton day-trip tour package in St. Augustine, FL including a Private Reception with Antiques Roadshow’s Nick Dawes.
Dressing Downton, Changing Fashion for Changing Times is an exquisite exhibition of 36 costumes and accessories paired to perfection in engaging vignettes, immersed amongst Otto Lightner’s collection of turn of the century fine art and furniture. The exhibition presents a costume history of the period surrounding World War I, a period that changed the social fabric of Great Britain. A fine selection from the series’ wardrobe reflects on the changing times through fashion from 1912 to the mid-1920s.
RSVP by August 31st
Tour Package*: $225 per person (current member) | $250 per person (new member)
Reserved parking in a private lot across from the Lightner Museum available for an additional $30 per vehicle.
Tour Package Itinerary:
- 11:45am – Check in with WUFT representatives and Meet your Tour Guide at the Corazon Cinema and Cafe**
- 12:30-2:00pm – Private High Tea*** and screening of Gosford Park at the Corazon Cinema and Cafe
- 2:15-3:15pm – Tour of the Lightner Museum
- 3:30-4:30pm – Private ‘Gilded Age’ Tour of the former Ponce de Leon Hotel, circa 1888 (now Flagler College)
- 4:30-7:00pm – Free Time On Your Own for Dinner and Shopping
- 7:00-9:00pm – Private Welcome Champagne Reception with Antiques Roadshow’s Nick Dawes in the Cafe Alcazar at the Lightner Museum & After Hours Private Viewing of the Dressing Downton Exhibition
For more information contact Member Services M-F 9am-5pm at 352-294-1550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Tour includes all tour fees and gratuities. Transportation to/from St. Augustine is not included in tour package.
**36 Granada Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
***High Tea includes: An array of tea sandwiches, blueberry/orange scones with jam, macaroons, a selection of chocolates, and tea.
Presented in part by:
Dressing Downton Exhibition produced by Exhibits Development Group in cooperation with Cosprop Ltd., London. Downton™ and Downton Abbey®. ©2016 Carnival Film & Television Limited. A Carnival Films/Masterpiece Co-Production. Carnival logo ©2005 Carnival Film & Television Limited. Masterpiece is a trademark of the WGBH Educational Foundation. All Rights Reserved. DressingDownton.com
More information about parking, dining, shopping and in St. Augustine available at http://www.floridashistoriccoast.com/.