This page was last updated:.
For membership information or to change your member profile, please contact:
Florida’s 5, WUFT-TV
WUFT-TV signed on the air November 10, 1958 with a mission to provide educational broadcasting to the UF and other schools within the broadcast area. In the late ’50s and early ’60s programming emphasis at WUFT was on instructional broadcasts. The station has evolved to featured PBS programming, local productions and an award-winning student produced and anchored weekday newscast.
WUFT-FM and its repeater station, WJUF-FM, provide 24/7 news and talk to residents in North Central and Mid-Florida. WUFT-FM is a 100,000-watt public radio station serving 16 counties in North Central Florida, while WJUF-FM is a 20,000-watt repeater station that serves the residents of Citrus, Hernando and Sumter counties. Signing on in September 1981, WUFT quickly garnered a reputation as one of the top public radio stations in the country. WUFT-FM has three broadcast streams. 89.1 HD1 features news/talk, 89.1 HD2 is WUFT Classic (also available on 102.7 FM in Gainesville featuring classical programming with overnight jazz on Friday and Saturdays) and 89.1 HD3 featuring a top 40 music format.
Executive Director - Division of Media Properties
Director of Finance - Office of the Dean
Assistant Dean for Student Experiences Innovation News Center Director
Director of Radio Programming, Brand Manager - Division of Media Properties
Manager - Technology Advancement Group
Director of Revenue - Division of Media Properties
Associate Director of Advancement and Alumni Relations
WUFT Director of Membership
Director of Media Services - Division of Media Properties
Job Posting Information
Local groups are welcome to be notified of any open positions at WUFT-TV/FM. Contact Human Resources at 352-392-5551 or email@example.com for more information.
Current Open Positions
- Mary Brandenburg, Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 352-392-5551.
WUFT-FM and WJUF-FM are licensed to the University of Florida, under governance from the University of Florida Board of Trustees. The governing board meets on a regular basis and the meetings are open to the public. Information about UF Trustees meetings days and times, board members, meeting locations and other information is available at trustees.ufl.edu.
- James W. Heavener
- David L. Brandon
- Mori Hosseini
- Leonard H. Johnson
- Rahul Patel
- Marsha D. Powers
- Jason J. Rosenberg
- Steven M. Scott
- Nicole Stedman
- Robert G. Stern
- David M. Thomas
- Susan Webster
- Anita G. Zucker
Board of Trustees notices, agendas, and minutes may be found at trustees.ufl.edu/meetings.
- WUFT-TV PBS Member Station Membership Certification and Agreement
- WUFT-TV CSG Agreement and Certification of Eligibility 2018
- WUFT-FM CSG Agreement and Certification of Eligibility 2018
- WUFT TV FCC Public File
- WUFT FM FCC Public File
- Equal Opportunity (EEO) report
- WUFT-TV Annual Financial Report 2018
- WUFT-FM Annual Financial Report 2018
- WUFT-TV Annual Financial Report 2017
- WUFT-FM Annual Financial Report 2017
- WUFT-TV Annual Financial Report 2015
- WUFT-FM Annual Financial Report 2015
- WUFT-TV Audited Financial Statement 2018
- WUFT-FM Audited Financial Statement 2018
- WUFT-TV Audited Financial Statements 2017
- WUFT-FM Audited Financial Statements 2017
- WUFT-TV Audited Financial Statements 2016
- WUFT-FM Audited Financial Statements 2016
- WUFT-TV Audited Financial Statement 2015
- WUFT-FM Audited Financial Statement 2015
- WUFT-TV Local Content and Service Report 2018
- WUFT-TV Local Content and Service Report 2017
- WUFT-TV Local Content and Service Report 2016
- WUFT-TV Local Content and Service Report 2015
- WUFT-TV Local Content and Service Report 2014
- WUFT-TV Local Content and Service Report 2013
- WUFT-TV Local Content and Service Report 2012
- WUFT-FM 2013 Local Content and Service Report
- WUFT-TV Compensation Information
- CPB SAS Report 2016
“WUFT-TV and WUFT-FM financial information including the latest audits are available through WUFT.org. These audits are performed annually by James Moore and Company, Gainesville, Florida and are available through this website. Any questions about obtaining a copy of the audit(s) can be directed to WUFT management, also noted on WUFT.org.”
WUFT operates under the Public Media Code of Integrity.
Directions and Parking Instructions for visiting WUFT – WUFT’s offices are located at 2202 Weimer Hall on the University of Florida campus.
We know that sharing private information through a website is of concern to many people. Protecting your privacy is something we take seriously, so we want you to know when you make a donation and become a member through the WUFT’s website, we will not share your contact information as required by the Corporation of Public Broadcasting in accordance with the Communications Act of 1934, 47 U.S.C. 390 et seq., Section 396(k)(12) and the University of Florida.
We have taken measures to secure both the information you provide and our physical premises. If you are making a donation, we collect your information on our secure site. Any credit card information transferred is deleted immediately after processing. We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to ensure the safety of your personal information.
If you would like to modify your information or limit the correspondence from us, let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and state your preferences. For any other information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to ensure you receive the thank-you gift of your choice in accordance with your membership level. If for some reason an issue arises regarding your donation, we will make every effort to resolve the issue up to refunding your donation. If you paid by credit card, we will credit your card through our secure process. For any disputes or resolutions requests, please contact email@example.com.
If you’ve got a question or a comment, we’d like to hear from you.