Hourly News Update
- Oct. 23, 2014: Afternoon News in 90
- In The News: Lower Electric Rates In Florida, Rick Scott Will Spend Personal Funds To Win, Shootings Continue Jacksonville Crime Wave
- In The News: NCAA breaking minimum wage laws, Florida’s housing debt, Gov. Scott faces public records lawsuit
- The Men Behind the Flying Car That Crashed in Marion County
- Oct. 23, 2014: Morning News In 90
- Park Service Construction Damaged Native American Burial Sites
- How Foodies Were Duped Into Thinking McDonald's Was High-End Food
- ACLU Challenges Miami Law On Behalf Of Homeless Sex Offenders
- An Answer For Americans Who Ask: What's My Risk Of Catching Ebola?
- Cigarette-Maker Reynolds American To Ban Smoking At Work
- WATCH LIVE: South Dakota Senate debate
- Will Colorado’s Growing Latino Vote Turn Out For The Midterms?
- News Wrap: Canadian prime minister pledges stronger law enforcement after attacks
- What does Michael Brown’s official autopsy report actually reveal?
- Space-inspired safety gear, contamination-cleaning robots: How innovation could aid Ebola prevention
Tags2012 election Alachua Alachua County Alachua County news Alachua County Sheriff's Office barack obama Ben Tobias Bernie Machen Christian Aguilar craig lowe crime Education election 2012 Florida Florida Highway Patrol Florida News Florida politics Gainesville Gainesville City Commission Gainesville news Gainesville Police Department George Zimmerman Governor Rick Scott GPD GRU health Levy County Marion County Marion County news Marion County Sheriff's Office Mitt Romney North Central Florida Ocala Pedro Bravo President Obama Rick Scott santa fe college Shands Trayvon Martin Tropical Storm Debby UF UF news University of Florida university of florida news weather