Hourly News Update
- 100 days since schoolgirls’ abduction, what explains Boko Haram’s expanding reach?
- Are tighter rules for crude oil trains chugging along too slowly?
- How studying fruit flies and zebrafish might unlock secrets of the human brain
- Dept. of Education encourages colleges to experiment with flexible credit systems
- Why winning Georgia is crucial for the GOP’s Senate hopes
Tags2012 election Alachua Alachua County Alachua County news Alachua County Sheriff's Office barack obama Ben Tobias Bernie Machen Bradford County Christian Aguilar craig lowe crime Education election 2012 Florida Florida Highway Patrol Florida News Florida politics Gainesville Gainesville City Commission Gainesville news Gainesville Police Department George Zimmerman Governor Rick Scott GPD GRU health Levy County Marion County Marion County news Mitt Romney North Central Florida Ocala President Obama Rick Scott santa fe college Shands Trayvon Martin Tropical Storm Debby UF UF news University of Florida university of florida news veterans weather