- Employee Injured At University of Florida Construction Site
- Lake City Shooting Injures Three
- Florida Bill Proposing Concealed Carry On Public School Campuses Delayed
- April 1, 2015: Afternoon News in 90
- In The News: Mandatory California Water Restrictions, Senate Adds $35 Mil To Budget, Disney Bus Crash, Hernandez Trial Testimony Continues, ISIS Cited For Records Exemption
- Germanwings Crash Highlights Workplace Approaches To Mental Health
- Trading Walkathons For Ice Buckets, Charities Try To Hold On To Donors
- Navajos Fight Their Food Desert With Junk Food And Soda Taxes
- With Nostalgia And A Last Nosh, 1 Of 3 Remaining HoJo's Closes
- Justice Department Won't Charge IRS' Lois Lerner With Criminal Contempt
- Sen. Menendez traded political favors for patron’s gifts, says Justice Department
- News Wrap: Philippines bombing terrorist dead, confirms FBI
- Is the nuclear deal ‘too big to fail’ for both the U.S. and Iran?
- Gov. Jerry Brown: California has to change what’s comfortable to address drought
- Canadian court OKs doctor-assisted suicide, but who’s eligible?
TagsAlachua Alachua County Alachua County news Alachua County Sheriff's Office barack obama Ben Tobias Bernie Machen Christian Aguilar crime Education election 2012 Florida Florida Highway Patrol Florida News Florida politics Gainesville Gainesville City Commission Gainesville news Gainesville Police Department George Zimmerman Governor Rick Scott GPD Grace Marketplace health homeless Levy County local Marion County Marion County news Mitt Romney North Central Florida Ocala Pedro Bravo Rick Scott santa fe college Shands shooting Trayvon Martin Tropical Storm Debby UF UF news University of Florida university of florida news veterans weather