Hourly News Update
- Bell Residents Express Sadness, Shock in Wake of Shooting
- Sept. 19, 2014: Afternoon News in 90
- Bell Shooter Don Spirit: An Extensive Criminal History
- Gov. Scott Speaks in Response to Bell Shooting
- In the News: White House Makes Statement on Domestic Violence, Ocala Police Get New Body Cameras, Red Tide off Gulf May Effect Economy and Wildlife, JetBlue Plane Makes Emergency Landing, Skeletons Found Holding Hands 700 Later
- ‘A desire to be recognized’: Why have Americans joined the Islamic State?
- What’s it like inside one of Colorado’s largest pot dispensaries?
- White House fence jumper prompts Secret Service scrutiny
- Brooks and Dionne on ground troop debate, Hillary’s chances of running
- Should public lands be a natural setting for extreme sports?
Tags2012 election Alachua Alachua County Alachua County news Alachua County Sheriff's Office barack obama Ben Tobias Bernie Machen Bradford County Christian Aguilar craig lowe crime Education election 2012 Florida Florida Highway Patrol Florida News Florida politics Gainesville Gainesville City Commission Gainesville news Gainesville Police Department George Zimmerman Governor Rick Scott GPD health Levy County Marion County Marion County news Mitt Romney North Central Florida Ocala Pedro Bravo President Obama Rick Scott santa fe college Shands Trayvon Martin Tropical Storm Debby UF UF news University of Florida university of florida news veterans weather