Tag Archives: house fire
Twenty-four Marion County Fire Rescue firefighters arrived at 2315 SE 175th Terrace Road to find 50 percent of the home in flames.
Gainesville Fire Rescue put out flames Friday morning caused by a flue pipe in the home’s fireplace. Officials are encouraging residents to follow safety tips and service their heating implements.
A video round-up of local, state and national stories for readers in North Central Florida: Miami house fire, FAU apology, Clearwater Beach temperatures, Twitter photo of pornography, two-headed shark caught.