- The lone surviving suspect of the Boston Marathon bombing, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has been moved out of a civilian hospital and into a military medical detention center.
- Gainesville is in the process of converting a prison into a homeless shelter.
- The Gainesville Police Department has released footage of an unknown black, male suspected of burglary and sexual battery. An investigation has revealed the armed suspect entered a residence on Southwest 10th Street where he sexually assaulted the female resident and then took two Macbook Pro laptops, an iPhone and other items before fleeing the scene.
- The Mississippi River is cresting in Grafton, Ill. after flooding. It reached more than 11 feet above flood stage.
- Hot air balloons are preparing for flight in Louisville, Ky. for the Great Balloon Fest tomorrow. More than two dozen balloons will compete.
Obama is the third president to travel to Vietnam and lifts half-century ban on selling arms to Vietnam. That and more in 90 seconds.