- A former UF student is facing years in prison after pleading guilty to a hit-and-run fatality.
- An app development company will bring jobs into Gainesville in May.
- New legislation promoted by Attorney General Pam Bondi has been signed and reprimands those who sell or create synthetic drugs.
- All five living presidents gathered in Dallas, Texas today in order to celebrate the opening of George W. Bush’s library.
- North Korea celebrated the 81st anniversary of its army.
The investigation is ongoing, but neither of the infected patients in Florida appear to have traveled to pika-affected country. That and more in 90 seconds.