- A former UF student is facing years in prison after pleading guilty to a hit-and-run fatality.
- An app development company will bring jobs into Gainesville in May.
- New legislation promoted by Attorney General Pam Bondi has been signed and reprimands those who sell or create synthetic drugs.
- All five living presidents gathered in Dallas, Texas today in order to celebrate the opening of George W. Bush’s library.
- North Korea celebrated the 81st anniversary of its army.
In Florida's fight against Zika, a Tampa organization is making sure the homeless get the help they need. That and more in 90 seconds. News in 90, June 28, 2016/ WUFT News