- The Gainesville annexation election is Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- A Gainesville committee will meet Tuesday to discuss a proposal that would create a buffer zone around abortion clinics.
- President Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia said he is close to reaching an agreement with FARC rebels.
- An armed gang in northern Italy took $13 million from an armored vehicle and got away.
- A new high-tech device collects ocean data by using solar and wave power.
The three candidate's running for Gainesville mayor participated in a heated debate last night at UF's Law school. That and more in 90 seconds.