- Mayor Craig Lowe formally accepted a plea deal Monday with the state attorney’s office, entering into an 18-month deferred prosecution program.
- The new Collegiate Veterans Success Center located on the fourth floor of Yon Hall in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium will open April 2. The center will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Officials are still on a manhunt in Kaufman, Texas, after a district attorney was killed in his home.
- An electric fire engulfed an Islamic school in Myanmar early Tuesday morning killing 13 boys.
- Private newspapers hit the newsstands Monday in Myanmar for the first time in 50 years.
Obama is the third president to travel to Vietnam and lifts half-century ban on selling arms to Vietnam. That and more in 90 seconds.