- St.Francis House is in need of donated breakfast items and bath towels.
- Nearly 100 vehicles were involved in an interstate pileup by the Virginia-North Carolina state line, resulting in three deaths Sunday. Police attributed thick fog as a cause for the string of accidents.
- A New Jersey man who won the Powerball jackpot of $338 million promised to pay his neighbors’ rent for a month or two.
- The death toll from a collapsed building in Tanzania rises to 34 as rescue workers remove more bodies from the rubble.
- A Japanese official states his nation’s readiness for attack from North Korea as Japan allies with South Korea. North Korea has announced its “state of war” with South Korea.
A nightclub shooting in Fort Myers has left 17 injured and two dead. That and more in 90 seconds.