- Spring break has started for Alachua County and Marion County public schools.
- A University of Florida survey has found that Floridians prefer locally grown food when compared to other states.
- The Supreme Court heard the case on California’s Proposition 8 Tuesday, which bans same-sex marriage. The Court will hear arguments on the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act Wednesday.
- More than 1,000 dead ducks have been found in a Chinese river.
- A New Jersey man claiming to have won the $338 million Powerball jackpot said he will use the money to help his family with rent.
Tags Alachua County
Two of President-elect Trump's cabinet choices await nomination hearings today. That and more in 90 seconds.