- Spring break has started for Alachua County and Marion County public schools.
- A University of Florida survey has found that Floridians prefer locally grown food when compared to other states.
- The Supreme Court heard the case on California’s Proposition 8 Tuesday, which bans same-sex marriage. The Court will hear arguments on the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act Wednesday.
- More than 1,000 dead ducks have been found in a Chinese river.
- A New Jersey man claiming to have won the $338 million Powerball jackpot said he will use the money to help his family with rent.
Tags Alachua County
Rescue efforts continue after deadly earthquake in Ecuador. That and more in 90 seconds.