- Marion County detectives are looking for two men who may have information regarding an identity fraud case. Officials say the men used debit card information from victims in Arizona to buy goods from the Walmart on State Road 200.
- The Central Florida Council of Boy Scouts held a town hall meeting in Orlando this weekend about a possible vote allowing gays in the organization.
- Security is extra tight in Israel today with Passover beginning tonight at sundown. Islamist extremist attacks have occurred on the holiday in Israel during recent years, and every vehicle entering the country from the West Bank is being checked.
- European leaders will bail out Cyprus with a $13 billion rescue loan package. The bailout saves the small country from bank system collapse and bankruptcy that could have destabilized the European Union.
- A landslide in a western Indonesia village left at least six dead, 12 trapped under debris, and hundreds of people in shelters.
March 25, 2013: Afternoon News in 90By Kelly Price