- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe was charged with DUI after crashing his car Thursday morning.
- Eight Gainesville students will participate in a mentoring program called HackerHouse.
- A team in the Atlantic Ocean believes it has found the engines of Apollo 11, the first rocket that landed on the moon.
- A manhunt is underway in Colorado after the director of the Department of Corrections was shot and killed at his front door.
- About 150 protesters demonstrated near the Palestinian presidential compound while President Obama was meeting with President Mahmoud Abbas.
Officials report the debris from the Egyptair plane crash has been found and there is speculation that it may have been an act of terror. That and more in 90 seconds.