- Polls will remain open until 7 p.m. today for those voting in the Gainesville city elections.
- Sears Holdings Corp. has selected Gainesville to establish its first “Center of Excellence” and plans to take on 25 University of Florida engineering students as interns.
- Ross Allen Island closed Monday after 85 years of entertainment, leaving most of the 200 park employees jobless.
- Pope Francis officially began his papacy Tuesday in an installation Mass. About 200,000 people packed St. Peter’s Square for the ceremony.
- The annual White House Easter Egg Roll may be canceled due to budget cuts.
A drug company CEO who raised the price of a life saving drug plead the fifth in court today. That and more in 90 seconds.