- Levy County deputies arrested three people they say were producing and selling methamphetamine at the Bronson Motel. Investigators said one of the men arrested had his 5-month-old child in the motel room.
- A swarm of mosquito-like creatures called Gallinippers are expected to plague Florida, experts said.
- A Southern California funeral home mixed up the bodies for two funerals and offered to exhume the bodies and pay all expenses.
- Eighteen miners are still trapped about 1,600 feet under the ground at a coal mine in northeast China after mud and rocks flooded them while at work.
- A Virginia company has developed new technology that would make it impossible to use a phone while behind the wheel.
A drug company CEO who raised the price of a life saving drug plead the fifth in court today. That and more in 90 seconds.