- Seventeen firefighters responded to a Millhopper Road house fire that destroyed the house’s roof. There were no reported injuries.
- The local Tax Collector’s Office is now responsible for distributing driver’s licenses.
- The U.S. Department of the Treasury made nearly $490 million after selling some of its remaining General Motors stock.
- Activists from across the globe are protesting outside of the Vatican today and calling for the Catholic Church to allow female priests.
- Nearly 150,000 workers, racers and fans are expected to gather this week at the Auto Plus Raceway for Gatornationals, which starts Thursday and ends Sunday.
Officials report the debris from the Egyptair plane crash has been found and there is speculation that it may have been an act of terror. That and more in 90 seconds.