- Gainesville voters begin casting ballots for a new Mayor and City Commissioner during early voting.
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office arrested Ronald Gassaway, a reserve deputy, on a domestic battery charge Sunday.
- The 115 cardinals will vote to elect a successor to retired Pope Benedict XVI Tuesday, March 12, in the Sistine Chapel.
- Man accused of the gang rape and deadly beating of a New Delhi woman found dead in his prison cell.
- Today marks the second anniversary of the tsunami, earthquake and nuclear crisis in Japan that killed about 19,000 people.
The city of Gainesville will remove the criminal condition history check box from its city employment application. That and more in 90 seconds.