- Pothole repair at Northwest 16th Avenue and NW 23rd Avenue begins on Monday, March 4. A larger resurfacing project is set to begin in summer.
- Gainesville Regional Airport completed a $1.3 million renovation project that includes landscaping changes and energy-efficient upgrades. The airport is holding a ceremony on Feb. 28 at 3:30 p.m. to celebrate the completion of the renovations.
- Orlando police are searching for a man who attacked two women with a baseball bat.
- Iran’s foreign minister thinks an agreement can be reached concerning the country’s nuclear program.
- Pope Benedict XVI gave his final public address at the Vatican today, highlighting the highs and lows of his tenure as pope.
Feb. 27, 2013: Morning News In 90By Bridget Grogan