- The GED Testing Service is switching to computer testing, which will double the cost of the test.
- An event will mark the one-year anniversary of Trayvon Martin’s death Tuesday night at Bo Diddley Community Plaza.
- The White House warns that $85 billion in automatic cuts will affect defense spending, small airports, food for new mothers and money for school construction.
- A rocket believed to be fired from Gaza exploded in southern Israel Tuesday, causing no injuries.
- Catholic pilgrims are heading to Rome for Pope Benedict XVI’s final public audience.
Rescue efforts continue after deadly earthquake in Ecuador. That and more in 90 seconds.