- Authorities arrested three men Monday in connection with planting a fake credit card reader in a Jonesville ATM. Alachua County Sheriff’s Office said the men may be part of a larger criminal ring.
- Bronson resident, Timothy Cobb, was arrested on multiple charges after allegedly stealing and attempting to sell $4,000 in baseball cards and memorabilia.
- After being hacked Monday, the Burger King Twitter account is back to normal.
- Firefighters in China freed a 3-year-old girl who was trapped in a washing machine, while distracting her with candy.
- University of Florida students can vote in Student Government elections on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
A U.S. Soldier is identified as one of two Americans killed in Afganistan. That and more in 90 seconds. Morning News in 90, October 21, 2016/ WUFT News --