- Shark attacks reached a record high in 2012, according to a new report by the University of Florida.
- An inmate who was being transported to Las Vegas stabbed a Miami-Dade police officer and escaped at a stop in Texas.
- A student at the University of Maryland, College Park allegedly opened fire on his two roommates, killing one, before taking his own life.
- Six retailers in France are recalling potentially mislabeled meat products that could contain horsemeat instead of processed meat.
- Citizens in South Korea are having mixed reactions to a third nuclear test in North Korea.
A school bus in Orlando crashes sending three students to the hospital. That and more in 90 seconds.