- The Florida Senate Transportation Committee passed a bill Wednesday that would ban texting while driving, making it a secondary offense.
- Homeless advocates are asking that donations left at Bo Diddley Community Plaza in Gainesville be rerouted because items left for the needy that aren’t used end up in the trash.
- A snow storm in the Northeast has residents bracing for several feet of snow.
- French troops have destroyed large quantities of munitions left by Islamist militants in Mali.
- Tens of millions of people in China are making their ways back to their hometowns. More than 200 million trips are expected to be made during the 40-day Lunar New Year rush.
A U.S. Soldier is identified as one of two Americans killed in Afganistan. That and more in 90 seconds. Morning News in 90, October 21, 2016/ WUFT News --