- Gainesville Regional Airport is gathering input from passengers on whether to add a direct flight to New York City. The survey is available on the airport’s website.
- The University of Florida’s Bateman Team launched its “Spot It, Stop It!” campaign to tackle bullying in and out of schools.
- A Florida Senate panel approved a measure that would require online retailers to collect the state’s 6 percent sales tax.
- The Boy Scouts of America’s board votes today on lifting the ban on gay members and leaders. The policy would leave the decision to individual troops.
- Cpl. Robert Archer, a soldier who died in North Korea in 1951 as a prisoner of war, was returned to his Indiana home more than 60 years later. He will be laid to rest Saturday with full military honors.
- Australia’s highest court sided with Google and overturned a federal ruling that stated Google used deceptive conduct to mislead Internet users. Google didn’t sponsor the misleading links, but provided misleading content by the advertisers.
The Clay County Sheriff's Office is still searching for two suspects who robbed a local Sprint Store. That and more in 90 seconds.