- Victims from last year’s fog-induced Interstate 75 wrecks are pursuing lawsuits.
- The old Gainesville Police Department Headquarters on 6th Street will be torn down this week.
- The National Science Foundation granted the UF College of Education $1.2 million for future teachers in middle and high school math, science and technology fields.
- A national immigration reform discussion started today, with lawmakers hoping to come to a decision by the end of the year.
- Mexico weighs in on immigration policies.
- Afghan forces will be able to take over their own security when the US leaves by the end of the year.
The "Pokemon Go" app was linked to a shooting when a Florida homeowner mistook two teens for burglars. That and more in 90 seconds.