- Victims from last year’s fog-induced Interstate 75 wrecks are pursuing lawsuits.
- The old Gainesville Police Department Headquarters on 6th Street will be torn down this week.
- The National Science Foundation granted the UF College of Education $1.2 million for future teachers in middle and high school math, science and technology fields.
- A national immigration reform discussion started today, with lawmakers hoping to come to a decision by the end of the year.
- Mexico weighs in on immigration policies.
- Afghan forces will be able to take over their own security when the US leaves by the end of the year.
Crash investigators in Colombia are analyzing data on flight recorders from the charter plane that went down killing 71. That and more in 90 seconds.