- Alachua County Homeless Coalition conducts annual survey of homeless people today.
- World’s largest snake on display at Florida Natural History Museum.
- Newly proposed senate bill could allow cities and counties to ban smoking in public parks and playgrounds.
- Connecticut gun violence hearing features parents of Sandy Hook victims as well as gun rights supporters.
- Three Egyptian cities are in states of emergency following anti-government protests.
The investigation is ongoing, but neither of the infected patients in Florida appear to have traveled to pika-affected country. That and more in 90 seconds.