- Pedro Bravo, the man charged with killing UF student Christian Aguilar last fall, was back in an Alachua County courtroom Tuesday. The judge rescheduled the hearing to late April at the defense’s request.
- The Office of Catholic Charities is not renewing its one-year agreement to manage the Arbor House because of a lack of funds.
- A mom in Flagler County paid $22,000 to hire a deputy to guard her child’s elementary school for the rest of the year.
- Opposition groups call for an election boycott in Jordan.
- China tries to calm North Korea after it threatened to increase its nuclear and military power following increased UN sanctions.
A nightclub shooting in Fort Myers has left 17 injured and two dead. That and more in 90 seconds.