- Gas prices are expected to drop 3 to 5 cents this week, according to AAA.
- Gainesville Regional Transit service is hosting an open house tonight to discuss details on a new bus service that may feature shorter wait times and more direct routes.
- The bodies of two Romanians killed in the Algerian hostage crisis returned home today, following three survivors that already returned.
- Nearly one million people attended Barack Obama’s inauguration Monday, according to event planners.
- Israelis vote today in parliamentary elections.
The city of Gainesville will remove the criminal condition history check box from its city employment application. That and more in 90 seconds.